Terms and Conditions
Offimart.com ("Site") is owned by Offimart Solutions Private Limited.Offimart.com reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these T&C from time to time without any notice/prior information.
Users who violate these T&C will have their access cancelled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site. Users should check these T&C periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these T&C, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
These terms and conditions may periodically have changed since your last visit to our website. By Using the site,you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept, please refrain from using our website.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Offimrt Solutions Private Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us.
Offimart logo, name, design are All RIGHTS RESERVED.
All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from the Site without written permission.Printing Materials for any other reason, or transferring Materials for use on any other website, or the modification, distribution, or republication of Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Any modification of Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of trademark or other proprietary rights of Offimart.com or third parties.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Offimart.com registration form (such information being the "Registration Data")
• Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Offimart.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Offimart.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
Damage Claims or Shortages Important Notice
Any claims for damage and/or shortages MUST be reported in 48 hours without exception. Be sure to check your deliveries upon receipt. You agree to our Return Policy with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
While Offimart.com and our affiliates do our best to ensure that the information viewed on our website is as accurate and error-free as possible, mistakes do occur. We do not warrant the product descriptions, and all other content of this website to be entirely accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Additionally, barring any pricing inaccuracies, items in your shopping cart should always reflect the most recent price, as is also displayed on the item's product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first place it in your cart.
With respect to items sold by Offimart.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog or on our website may be mispriced. In the event of a pricing inaccuracy, we will proceed at our discretion as follows:
1. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
2. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will take one of the following actions:
Also note that purchases from third-party sellers using Autofresh.in payments are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
If a product offered by Offimart.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Cancellation by Offimart.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Your money will be deposited in your account once the placed order has been cancelled subject to approval from our side. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit/cash card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount minus the gateway charge if you have used it. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our Return Policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Offimart.com and accept Offimart.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
We want you to be satisfied with the products you buy from us. If you are not happy with the goods you have purchased for any reason, please refer to our Return Policy and follow the returns process. Some products are ordered direct from the manufacturer. Returns to some of these manufacturers can incur a restocking fee (the percentage depends on the manufacturer).
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Offimart.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Offimart.com. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by Offimart.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Offimart.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Offimart.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Offimart.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms And Conditions.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You Agree and Confirm
• That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Offimart.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
• That you will use the services provided by Offimart.com its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
• You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Offimart.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Offimart.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Offimart.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
• That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
• That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
• That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
• Gaining un-authorised access to other computer systems
• Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site
• Breaching any applicable laws
• Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Offimart.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
User Account Data
• We share only the necessary information for processing the order(s) to our trusted logistics and business partners.
• Individual users are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password and you agree to accept the responsibility for all the activities that occur using your account and password.
• Offimart.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to failure to safeguard your account.
• Offimart.com holds the right to indefinitely suspend or cancel any account, if the data found to be inaccurate or mischievous and can refuse the user to access the site.
• You shall notify here of any suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your account password.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Offimart.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Offimart.com makes no representation of the materials that are appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/countries other than India do so at their own will and we are not responsible for supply of goods/refund ordered from other locations/countries other than India, in compliance with local laws.
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because Offimart.com sales are "first come, first served". The merchandise might not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The Terms And Conditions for any Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the Terms And Conditions pertaining to any Contest, former terms and conditions shall prevail.
Offimart and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, products purchased,orders cancelled, even if we have been informed in advance.
Offimart does not guarantee the perfect replication of the final product as ordered by the user. The products procured may not meet customer’s expectation to its minute details
Please contact us at email@example.com for all your customized Product needs such as Customized corporate gifts,customized stationery
Copyright © 2017 Offimart | All Rights Reserved.