Using Gesso on a pre-primed canvas gives your painting a smoother, more even surface. The smooth surface allows paint to flow freely
- This water-based Universal Primer is superb for preparing surfaces for painting.
- It is a bright opque primer with an absorbent character.
- Mont Marte Gesso may be used on canvas, cardboard and wood. Once dry, Gesso may be painted on with acrylics and oils.
- Mont Marte Gesso is acid free and provides an absorbent surface to paint on.
- Apply two thin coats of Gesso for a smooth surface with Mont Marte Gesso Brushes.
- May also be applied with a palette knife for a more textured effect.
- Touch dry within 2 hours, longer for heavier application.
- Clean up with water.
Using Gesso on a pre-primed canvas gives your painting a smoother, more even surface. The smooth surface allows paint to flow freely and won't get lost in the weave of the canvas.Gesso also reduces acidity levels of paper and wood, giving your painting longer life when using these supports.
|Product Pack Information|
|Manufacturer/Importer/Packed by||Smartline Impex
No 54,Narayana Mudali Steet,
Emil Id : email@example.com
|Mfg Date,Warranty & Usage Information||See Product Pack for more information|