|Product||Pilot 05 Hi-Tecpoint Pen (Blue)|
Unique 3dimplex tip technology from Japan for precise writing.
Stainless steel tip with 0.5 ,tungsten carbide ball.
Consistent flow till last drop and smooth skip-free writing.
Writes 4 times longer than a gel pen.
Patented 0.5 Japanese tip delivers a line width of 0.3mm.
|Manufacturer Info||The Pilot Pen Corporation was founded by Ryosuke Namiki In 1964,Pilot Corporation introduced the Capless. Unlike other fountain pens during its time, the Pilot Capless featured a fully retractable nib. The Capless was later reintroduced as the Vanishing Point in 1972. In 2012, the company released the Metropolitan, a popular entry-level fountain pen. Luxor Writing Instruments, is a major Indian stationery company based in India. Luxor manufactures and markets pens and writing instruments under the Luxor, Pilot and other pen brands.|
- Unique ‘3 dimple tip technology from Japan for precision writing.
- 0.5 tungsten carbide ball delivers a consistent line width of 0.3 mm.
- Writing length of 1.6 Kms.
- Three times that of any needle point gel pen.
- Refill with specially formulated Japanese 937 Hi-tecpoint ink
No reviews yet
Customers who bought this product also bought: