|Product||Rotring Isograph Drawing Pen 0.4mm|
• Wear-resistant, hard chrome-plated thin tip allows exquisite detail work. Nib is crafted from stainless steel. Available In 13 Different Line Widths
• This is a high-precision technical pen with a refillable ink reservoir. Refillable ink reservoir is ideal for frequent drawers. Fill from high-density pigment ink bottles available in multiple colors. Ink level is clearly visible. Ink not included.
• Push-on sleeve provides easy access to ink helix and fast cleaning. Color coded barrel indicates line width.
• With the trademark Rotring red ring. It Can Be Used On A Variety Of Surfaces Such As Lineboard, Tracing Paper Or Vellum Drawing Paper.
• Not for any use on skin, including tattoos.
|Manufacturer Info||Rotring (stylized rOtring) is a German technical writing and drawing instruments company based in Hamburg.The company was established in 1928 as "Tintenkuli Handels GmbH". The company's first product was the Tintenkuli, a stylographic pen—a fountain pen with a narrow steel tube instead of a conventional nib. While stylographic pens were already common in America and in fact pre-dated conventional fountain pens, they had not been previously marketed in Europe, and Rotring would eventually become the name associated with such pens throughout the world. "Rot ring" directly translates to red ring - which is still placed around the barrel of their pens today. The company's name was changed to Rotring in the early 70s to match the trademark.|
|Product Pack Information|
|Manufacturer/Importer/Packed by||Tejura Overseas Enterprises Pvt Ltd
A-303 3rd Floor A Wing
Antophill Warehousing Complex,
Wadhala (E) Mumbai - 400 037
|Mfg Date,Warranty & Usage Information||See Product Pack for more information|
|Country of Origin|