- Preferred for architectural design, product rendering, and other forms of industrial design
- Ideal for all calligraphy, airbrushing, and graphic arts needs
- Packaged in a clear plastic case, a Sketch set is the ideal way to begin or add to a marker collection
- Set includes: Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Sand, Sepia, Clay, Cool Gray No. 1, Cool Gray No. 3, Cool Gray No. 5, Cool Gray No. 7, Cool Gray No. 9, Warm Gray No. 1, Warm Gray No. 3, Warm Gray No. 5, Warm Gray No. 7, Warm Gray No. 9, Colorless Blender, Black, Special Black, Forest Green, Lime Green, Ocean Green, Olive, Blue Green, Cool Shadow, Aqua, Teal Blue, Process Blue, Peacock Blue, Light Blue, Phthalo Blue, Cobalt Blue
- Set includes: Ultramarine, Pale Blue, Manganese Blue, Antwerp Blue, Prussian Blue, Caramel, Sanguine, Yellow Ochre, Pale Sepia, Yellow, Pale Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Buttercup Yellow, Mustard, Yellow Green, Chartreuse, New Leaf, Putty, Pale Olive, Spanish Olive, Marine Green, Nile Green, Blue Violet, Lavender, Violet, Shock Pink, Fuchsia, Pink, Deep Magenta, Red Violet, Crimson, Flesh, Vermillion, Cadmium Red, Peach, Carmine, Powder Pink, Chrome Orange, Cadmium Orange, Chinese Orange
Copic is a brand of markers as well as inking and related products made in Japan Copic markers are available in 365 permanent, non-toxic, alcohol-based ink colors and are refillable using standard color ink refills.
The refill inks can be mixed to create custom colors, and empty markers are sold for this purpose. Sketch markers, which are the most popular version, have a chisel-style tip at one end and a brush tip at the other, though additional styles of replaceable nibs and tips are available. The company also sells an airbrush system which utilizes either an air compressor or canned air to blow ink off the tips of the markers onto the paper.